Thursday, November 20, 2008

Writing STARS 11-20-08 WA#6

Sorry for the delay. I have been very busy. I still have two more to publish from this assignment. I will try to post them soon! Thanks for understanding!
Three Ways to Save Electrical Energy
by: PN, grade 6

There are three great ways to save electrical energy that should be used. They are turning out lights, turning off computers, and playing outside. First turn out lights. Lighting takes some money from the community. Next try turning off computers. By turning off computers one might save a cent or more a second. Finally play outside. Playing outside is healthy, fun, and saves money. These are some of the easiest ways, and one more way is using solar panels for generating electricity

1 comment:

Montgomery said...

Wow mrs Beebe I miss having a blog can we get another?? I will make it if you want.