Sunday, November 2, 2008

Writing Stars, WA #5

Enjoy these great papers. You will notice the added element of highlighted vocabulary words!
Writing skills are improving for everyone each week!
My Favorite Rides at Disneyworld
by: JB, grade 6
I have three favorite rides at Disneyworld. These rides are the Rockin' Roller Coaster, Stich's Great Escape, and Tower of Terror. My first favorite ride is Rockin' Roller Coaster. The Rockin' Roller Coaster is awesome. My favorite part is at the beginning where you take off at the speed of light. My second favorite is Stich's Great Escape. Stich's Great Escape is so fun. It feels like Stich is in the audience jumping on seats and then eating a chili dog. Afterwards, he burps and it smells like a chili dog. Yuck! My third and final favorite ride is the Tower of Terror. The Tower of Terror is creepy, scary and freaky. That's why I like it. One time when I rode it, I literally soiled my pants. I was busy getting to all these places, but it was worth it. I hope I can ride them again.
Three Things That Make Me Laugh
by: JC, grade 5
Three thing that make me laugh are my dog, my sister, and whoopie cushions. First, my dog can be very wild at times. She runs in circles chasing the light from a flashlight. She even tries to climb the wall to reach her goal. Next, my sister has a very funny sense of humor. She is always busy telling me hilarious new stories. Last, but now least, I love whoopie cushions. This little device makes me crack up, and is very easy to pull off. I love the reaction on my brother's face when he sits in his chair and "whoosh." There are many things that make me laugh, but these are the three things that make me laugh the most.

No comments: