Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Writing Assignment Class STARS

I will try to display at least 3 of the best writing assignments from class. To be published on the BLOG, the student must include a rough draft with his/her final draft. There must not be many grammatical, spelling, or form errors. Consider it an honor to be PUBLISHED on the Class Blog. My hope is that all students will see their work here at least once during the semester.

Assignment : Three Point Expository Paragraph about three favorite school subjects.

My Favorite Subjects
by: WP, grade 6

I have three favorite subjects. These subjects are English, science, and math. My first favorite subject is English. I like English because it helps improve my spelling. My second favorite subject is science. I like science because of all that you can do in science such as experiments. My third favorite subject is math. I like math because I like to write numbers which is different than writing words. I enjoy studying all kinds of different subjects, but my favorites will always be English, science, and math.

My Favorite Subjects
by: MB, grade 5
I have three favorite subjects in school. They are math, history, and Shurley English. My very favorite subject is math. I like math because it is fun and I like to add and subtract. My second favorite subject is history. I like history because it is fun to learn about stuff from long ago. My third favorite subject is Shurley English. I like Shurley English because it is fun and you can learn a lot. I like other subjects in school but those are my three favorite.
My Favorite Subjects
by: CF, grade 3
I have three favorite subjects. These subjects are reading, writing, and Spanish. My first favorite subject is reading. I like reading because I can use my imagination. My second favorite subject is writing. I like writing because I can be creative. My third favorite subject is Spanish. I like Spanish because I can learn a different language. I like all subjects but my favorite subjects are reading, writing, and Spanish.

No comments: