Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Writing STARS 10-2-08 WA#4

My Three Favorite Animals
by: JC, grade 4

My three favorite animals are dogs, cats, and bunnies. Dogs are very joyful animals. When they run wildly around the yard, it makes me laugh. I like cats because they're cuddly. Their fur is so soft it feels like a fleece blanket. I think bunnies are cute. Their little round tails look like a handful of cotton candy. I don't have a cat or a bunny, but I'm glad I have a dog. I love all of them so much.

My Three Favorite Animals
by: WP, grade 6

I have three favorite animals. These animals are chinchillas, crabs, and mocking birds. My first favorite animal is a chinchilla. I love these furry little things because they look sort of like a fat squirrel. My second favorite animal is a crab. I like crabs because they can breathe submerged in water as well as on land and they know exactly when the tide will come in. My third favorite animal is a mocking bird. I like mocking birds because they can imitate things such as dogs, cats, hoses, and even pianos as I have heard.

Three People I Would Like to Meet
by: ET, grade 5

There are three people I would like to meet. They are Toby Mac, Peyton Manning, and Nicholas Cage.

The first person I would love to meet is Toby Mac. He is the best Christian singer ever! He is a person to look up to in music.

I would also like to meet Peyton Manning because he knows how to throw a great football.

Last, but not least, I'd like to meet Nicholas Cage. He is an awesome, wonderful, spectacular actor. Everyone should watch him in the movies he stars in!

There are a ton of people in the world to meet but Toby Mac, Peyton Manning, and Nicholas Cage will always be my top three.

My Three Favorite Animals
by: FB, grade 4


I have three favorite animals. These animals are cheetahs, foxes, and black bears. My first favorite animal is the cheetah. I like the cheetah because it is extremely fast and fierce. My second favorite animal is the fox. I admire the fox because it has sharp fangs and it is slim and aggressive. My third favorite animal is the black bear. I enjoy the black bear because it is strong and very frightening. I like these animals because they are splendid, magnificent animals.

My Favorite Animals
by: WB, grade 3


I have three favorite animals. These animals are cats, squirrels, and birds. My first favorite animal is a cat. I like cats because they’re so soft to pet. My second favorite animal is a squirrel. I like squirrels because I admire them for collecting nuts for the winter. My third favorite animal is a bird. I like birds because I like listening to them. I like cats, squirrels and birds because these animals have qualities I enjoy.

1 comment:

Emma Kathryn Talley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.