Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another Writing Star!

This paper was not with the rest last week. P's family was out of town. If I had read it then, it would have been included with the Writing Stars! PN used descriptive words and excitedly expressed his love for video games through this assignment.

My Three Favorite Video Games
by: PN, grade 6

My three favorite video games are Roblox, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Starwars: the Original Trilogy. My favorite game is Roblox. I adore Roblox because I can create challenges for myself and others to play, make friends, and earn Roblox currency to buy clothing and tools to build even more fun places. Lego Indiana Jones is my second favorite game. I love Indiana Jones because of the many battles and difficult puzzles. My third favorite game is Lego Starwars. I like Lego Starwars because I can switch between the numerous characters with different and funny abilities. I love these games most of all, but I like most battle games.

No comments: