Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Call for Pantry Donations - Writing Assgn.

I hope all of the children have enjoyed writing an article for the newspaper. I have heard about some interesting topics! I'm looking forward to hearing/reading them on Thursday! (See the post below for information.)

I will be sending the Test Key for Chapter 7 tonight or tomorrow night. (Sorry, my husband must help me with the scanner so I am at the mercy of his schedule.)

For writing assignment given this week (10/30), the students will be given a choice of the original topics from 10/16 OR the topics for 10/30. I wanted to let you know the kids would still have the opportunity to write about voting, and qualities of a strong president. These will be due on 11/6.

Finally, this will be the last week to bring in donations for the food pantry. We are especially looking for personal hygiene items. Our guest speaker, Mrs. M, motivated us to do this! One of our student's parents will be taking the donations and delivering them to the needy in our community. It would be great if every child could bring in at least one item. I'm having my children use their own money to buy their donations. Just a suggestion...

1 comment:

dogs11 said...

WOW people you have some good papers thay were all GREAT !!!!! i hope every one of them get in the TC. paper and i thimk a LOT LOT of them will and if thay dont that ok cause there here every body can read them thay are all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB CLASS